PART 1 : CLIQUE
1. LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND
2. To know more about school cliques, you can watch this video : High School Cliques
3. Practice your vocabulary.
4. Practice your grammar
- Exercise 1
- Exercise 2
PART 2 : BULLY
“Bullying is wrong and should be stopped!”
5. Visit the following websites to discover more about these bullying and anti-bullying actions :
- Stopbullying.gov. Find some answers to these questions : what is bullying? Who is at risk? What are the first signs? How to prevent this from happening? Where and who to get help from?
- Bullying.co.uk. There you can find help to make an effective anti-bullying poster, answer surveys and read interesting testimonies.
- Bullyingnoway.gov.au Australian school children created anti-bullying badges and recorded a song entitled “Be a buddy not a bully”.
6. Learn your vocabulary.
7. Practice your grammar and get ready for your test.
- Application 1
- Application 2
8. Just for fun and awareness. Listen to some songs about bullying.
- Rachel Crow – Mean Girls
- Megan and Liz – Are you Happy Now?
- Bars and Melody – Hopeful
- Bars and Melody – Stay Strong
- Artists Against Bullying – True Colors. In 2012, a few artists teamed up to show their support for the anti-bullying movement and record Cyndi Lauper’s classic True Colors. All the money they got from their single was donated to Kids Help Phone in Canada.